The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in purchasing and assigning phone numbers to users in the Outreach Platform.
For more information regarding setting user permissions for phone number purchasing, refer to the How To Configure Phone Number Purchase Permissions article.
How To Purchase and Assign Phone Numbers to Outreach Users
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the user's initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Phones under the System Config section in the Settings panel.
- On the Phones landing page, click the +Phones button in the top-right corner.
- Select the applicable user from the User dropdown menu.
- Click to select the applicable number. Note: Search an area code to purchase a number for a specific location.
- Click Purchase.
- Click Done.
The purchased number is now assigned and available for use to the selected user.