The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users on disabling the inbound call notifications received via the Google Chrome browser when an incoming call is identified and processed within the Outreach platform.
- Outreach Users
- Disabling Desktop Notifications within Outreach disables all desktop notifications.
How To Disable Inbound Call Notifications
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- On the General Settings landing page, click to disable the Enable desktop notifications option.
- Click Save. The Inbound Call Notifications feature has been disable.