The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in enabling RingCentral in Outreach as the default voice provider.
Note: Users must have an active RingCentral account.
Before Completing This Process, Admins have:
- Previously deployed RingCentral successfully.
- Enabled Outreach Voice calling for all users.
- Confirm the users's browser supports RingCentral.
How To Enable RingCentral in Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the User's initials in the navigation sidebar.
- Click Org under the User Admin section of the Settings panel.
- Select RingCentral from the Voice Provider dropdown menu.
- Click Save.
RingCentral is now the default Voice Provider.