The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in signing into and making calls with RingCentral in Outreach.
- All Outreach Users
- Outreach admins have disabled Outreach Voice calling for all users.
- Outreach admins have enabled RingCentral as the preferred Voice Connector.
For more information regarding the admin process for setting up RingCentral with Outreach, refer to the How To Configure RingCentral in Outreach - Admin Process article.
- RingCentral has been previously deployed and tested to ensure voice quality.
For more information regarding RingCentral, refer to the RingCentral FAQs article.
How To Sign and Make Calls with RingCentral in Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Click here to configure your voice provider banner at the top of the platform.
- On the Voice settings page, click the Connect button under Connect to your RingCentral account.
- On the RingCentral window, click Sign In.
- On the RingCentral Sign In window, input the applicable email address or phone number in the Email or Phone Number field and click Next. Note: Apple users will get a separate tab in the browser.
- On the next Sign In window, input the applicable password in the Password field.
- Click Sign In.
- On the Access Request window, click Authorize.
- On the Confirm Emergency Address window, click Confirm. Start making calls by clicking on a Prospect's decorated phone number, or clicking the phone icon on the top of the menu bar. Note: Recorded calls may take a few minutes to populate in the call log.