Learn how to sign into and make phone calls with the RingCentral integration in Outreach.
- All Outreach Users
Before You Begin
Please ensure the following:
- Outreach admins have disabled Outreach Voice calling and enabled RingCentral as the preferred Voice Service for all users in your org's Voice Settings.
- RingCentral has been previously deployed and tested to ensure voice quality.
For more information regarding Outreach's integration with RingCentral, refer to our RingCentral FAQs.
How To Sign in to RingCentral in Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Click here to configure your voice provider banner at the top of the platform.
- On the Voice settings page, under Connect to your RingCentral account, click Connect.
- In the RingCentral window, click Sign In.
- On the RingCentral Sign In window, complete the Email or Phone Number field, then click Next.
Note: Apple users will get a separate tab in the browser.
- In the Ring Central Sign In window, enter your Password.
- Click Sign In.
- On the Access Request screen, click Authorize.
- On the Confirm Emergency Address screen, click Confirm. You're now ready to make calls.
How Make Calls with RingCentral in Outreach
Initiate a call in the RingCentral dialer by either:
- Clicking on a Prospect's decorated phone number in the RingCentral dialer.
- Clicking the phone icon in the top of the Outreach menu bar.
At the conclusion of the call, click Log to log the completed call.
Note: Recorded calls may take a few minutes to populate in the call log.