The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in restricting a user's ability to bulk-compose emails in Outreach.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach vies and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- Disabling this option restricts Users from sending an email to a group of Prospects but does not restrict Users from sending one-off emails.
- Users will have to send an email to multiple Prospects via Sequences.
- This same process applies for bulk sequencing.
How To Restrict Bulk Compose Emails:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Profiles under the User Admin section of the Settings panel.
- Click the applicable profile on the Profiles list page.
- Select Denied from the Create and send emails in bulk: dropdown menu under the Prospect Engagement section on the Profile Settings landing page.
- Click Save.
Users are now restricted from composing bulk emails outside of sequences.