The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach admins in restricting a user's ability to bulk-compose emails in Outreach.
- Outreach Admins
- Disabling this option will restrict users from sending an email to a group of Prospects.
- Users will have to send an email to multiple Prospects via Sequences.
- Disabling this feature does not restrict users from sending one-off emails.
For more information regarding the Bulk Compose Email Governance, refer to the Bulk Compose Email Governance FAQs article.
How To Restrict Bulk Compose Emails in Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the user's initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Profiles under the User Admin section of the Settings panel.
- Click the applicable profile on the Profiles list page.
- Select Denied from the Create and send emails in bulk: dropdown menu under the Prospect Engagement section on the Profile Settings landing page.
- Click Save.
Users are now restricted from composing bulk emails outside of sequences.