The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach admins in reviewing and updating Sequence Schedules to account for US Federal holidays.
- Outreach Admins
How to View and Edit Sequence Schedules for US Federal Holidays
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials at the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Schedules under System Config in the Settings panel.
- Select a schedule to view its settings.
- Click to select or deselect the Exclude Federal US holidays from schedule. Note: Updating a schedule will update all sequences using that schedule.
What does a schedule excluding federal holidays mean for my sequences?
Sequences excluding federal holidays will skip holidays when scheduling emails and tasks.
This means emails and tasks that would have been scheduled for a holiday will be scheduled for a later date/time; the next available schedule window after the holiday.
How To Check Which Schedule Your Sequence Uses
- When viewing a sequence, go to the sequence's setting page.
- On the left side of the settings page you will see which schedule the sequence is utilizing.