The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in adding a tracked link to an email composed in Outlook.
- Outreach Users
- The Outreach Sales Engagement Add-in must be installed and enabled (if applicable) in order for Outreach Click-Tracking to function properly. For more information on installing the Outreach Add-in, refer to the How To Install the Outreach Sales Engagement Add-in for Outlook article.
- If a link is entered into the body of an email, but not entered in the Insert Tracked Links Web Address (URL) field, it will not register as tracked.
- Adding incomplete URLs results in an error message.
How To Insert Outreach Click-Tracking to Outlook Emails:
- Access the Outlook instance and compose a new email.
- Click the Open Outreach icon in the ribbon.
- Click the Insert tracked Link option.
- Input a complete URL in the Web Address (URL) field. Note: Full URLs are required for this feature to function. Example: https://urlexample.com/
- Input the text to display for the link in the Displayed text field.
- Click Insert.
Link tracking is enabled for the email.