The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach admins in adding and removing prospect stages in Outreach.
- Outreach Admins
- This process must be completed prior to mapping Lead and Contact statuses to stages in Outreach. For more information on mapping Lead and Contact statuses to Outreach stages, see the Mapping Lead and Contact Statuses to Outreach Stages article.
Mapping Prospect Stages in Outreach
Before configuring your Lead and Contact statuses in your CRM plugin, you need to add the lead and contact statuses that exist in your CRM system to the stage options in Outreach.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Prospect under the System Config section in the Settings panel.
- On the Prospects Settings landing page, click Stages.
- Select Delete from the dropdown arrow to the right of the applicable stages to remove.
- Click the Add button.
- Input the name of the stage as applicable. Note: Add stages as they appear in your CRM. These need to be mapped 1:1, including spacing and capitalization to ensure proper sync between Outreach and the CRM. For example, if you have the status 'OPEN' in Outreach, you need to have the same status 'OPEN' in your CRM.
- Select the applicable color to apply to this stage.
- Click Save.
Repeat Steps 5-9 until the applicable stages have been added to Outreach.
Once you have configured your Outreach Stages, the next step is to map them 1:1 in the CRM plugin.