The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in assigning Prospect ownership.
Occasionally transferring sequenced prospects, sequence ownership, or change ownership of Prospects from Outreach to another Outreach user is necessary to ensure an efficient and effective workflow. A common example of this is when a user leaves the organization, and existing active Prospects and Sequences need to be transferred to another user.
- Outreach Users
How To Assign Prospect Ownership
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Prospects icon (double silhouette) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click +Add Filter and select Owner from the dropdown menu.
- Select the applicable option from the parameters dropdown menu as described in the table below:
Option Description Owner is you Returns a filtered list of Prospects where the owner is identified as yourself. Owner is named Returns a filtered list of Prospects belonging to a particular owner. Owner is not named Returns a filtered list of Prospects, excluding those who are assigned to a specific owner. Owner is current user Returns a filtered list of Prospects where the owner is defined as the user logged into the Outreach platform. Owner starts with Returns a filtered list of Prospects belonging to owners that meet the defined criteria. Owner is empty Returns a filtered list of Prospects where the Owner value is not defined. Owner is not empty Returns a filtered list of Prospects who have assigned owners.
- Click to select the applicable Prospects.
- Click Edit and select Owner from the dropdown menu.
- Input the applicable owner in the Owner: field.
- Click Update.
The owner is assigned as applicable.