Ever wonder who the best people are to make decisions for your Outreach instance? Having worked with thousands of distinct teams, we’ve managed to identify some key roles that have the biggest impact on your sales engagement efforts.
Choosing the right people for the right roles will help you avoid common pain points such as:
- Rep confusion around next best actions.
- Redundant messaging that doesn’t align to the broader vision.
- Ineffective use of automation and reporting.
Enabling Outreach owners and subject matter experts will ensure you're getting maximum value from the Outreach platform, including:
- Defined Workflows to ensure reps know what to do and how to do it.
- Content that’s aligned and improved regularly.
- Automation that adds efficiency and data-driven decisions.
While one person might hold more than one role, or the responsibilities might be shared across multiple team members, we see the same results - the most successful teams have someone taking ownership of these roles.
Below are the common roles we’ve identified and the value each can provide. With these as your guide, you’ll achieve maximum Outreach success in no time!
5 Key Outreach Roles
What’s next? Stay up to date on the latest and greatest articles by clicking the Follow > New articles button here. We'll send you an email reminder when our CSMs add new content that you won't want to miss. And as always, visit Outreach University, Support Portal, or contact our Professional Services team to get the most out of Outreach!