The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in creating a custom view for the Outreach Outbox landing page.
- Outreach Users
How To Save a Custom Outbox View
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the Outbox icon in the navigation sidebar.
- Click the Views & Filters button.
- Apply the applicable search and filter criteria as described in the table below:
Search Option Description From The mailbox that was used to deliver the email. Mailing Type The type of email that was sent to the Prospect (one-off, sequence, or bulk email). Sentiment Filters content based on Sentiments:
Failure Reason Filters content based on failure reasons:
- Mailbox Setup/Sync
- Email throttle
- Missing variables
- Prospect Opted Out
Filters content based on bounce reasons:
- Invalid Email
- Mailbox Full
- Rejected By Inbox
- Message Too Large
- Flagged as Spam
- Connection Error
- Manually Marked as Bounce
- Unknown Reason
Date Range Filters content based on when an action occurred with an email within a user-defined date range:
- Created At
- Scheduled At
- Delivered At
- Opened At
- Clicked At
- Replied At
- Bounced At
- Unsubscribed At
State Filters content based on the state an email communication is in:
- Click the Save as New Smart View button.
- Input a name for the new smart view select the applicable owner from the Owner: dropdown menu.
- Select the applicable visibility from the Sharing: dropdown menu and click Create.
The new view can now be accessed in the Smart Views column.