The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in adding and removing stages in Outreach.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- This process must be completed prior to mapping Lead and Contact statuses to stages in Outreach. For more information on mapping Lead and Contact statuses to Outreach stages, see the Mapping Lead and Contact Statuses to Outreach Stages article.
How To Add Prospect Stages:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Prospect under the System Config section in the Settings panel.
- Click Stages in the menu bar. Note: If you're adding stages to map to sub-statuses (status reasons) to your CRM, each stage added should represent a sub-status. Example: If Status = Qualified, and Sub-Statuses are Contacted and Customer, then you'll add 3 stages: Qualified, Qualified - Contacted, Qualified - Customer.
- Click Add.
- Input a name for the stage in the Name: field.
- Select an applicable color and click Save.
The new stage will appear in the list.