The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in adding stages.
- Outreach Users
How To Add Stages
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials on the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Prospect under the System Config section in the Settings panel.
- Click Stages in the menu bar. Note: If you're adding stages to map to sub-statuses (status reasons) to your CRM, each stage added should represent a sub-status. Example: If Status = Qualified, and Sub-Statuses are Contacted and Customer, then you'll add 3 stages: Qualified, Qualified - Contacted, Qualified - Customer.
- Click Add.
- Input a name for the stage in the Name: field.
- Select an applicable color and click Save.
The new stage will appear in the list.