The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in enabling the Activities get associated with Opportunities feature in Outreach.
Users need control over how email activities associate to opportunities to ensure clear and accurate visibility into the progress and history of an opportunity. Additionally, this determines how the activity is associated in Outreach and how this activity syncs back to the CRM.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org’s Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- This functionality is only available in Gmail and Outreach Mail.
How to Enable the Associate Email Activities to Opportunities Feature:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Profiles under the User Admin section in the Settings panel.
- Click the applicable profile.
Note: Admin profiles cannot be edited.
- Select Permitted from the Activities get associated with Opportunities: dropdown meu.
- Select Permitted from the Association dropdown: dropdown menu.
- Click Save.
Users will be able to associate email activities with opportunities as configured.
How To Associate Email Activities to Opportunities