The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in adjusting Amplify's out of office return date extraction on rulesets in Outreach.
- Outreach Users
- The Resume OOTO Prospects option must be enabled to update the Amplify return date settings.
How To Adjust OOO Return Date Extraction on Rulesets:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Rulesets under the System Config section in the Settings panel.
- Click the applicable ruleset.
- Select Enabled from the Resume OOTO Prospects: dropdown menu under the Out Of The Office Settings section. Note: The Resume OOTO Prospects option must be enabled to update the Amplify return date settings.
- Click to deselect the Use Amplify return date option.
- Click Save.
The Amplify Return Date Extraction will apply to OOO email replies attached to sequences where this ruleset is used.