The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in enabling the automatic Prospect creation option in Outreach.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org’s Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- Outreach Everywhere must be installed and enabled for the Org.
How To Enable Outreach Automatic Prospect Creation for Gmail:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User’s initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Org under the User Admin section of the Settings panel.
- Click to enable (if applicable) the Gmail Automatic Prospect Creation option under the Safety Settings and click Save.
Prospect records will automatically be generated in the Outreach Platform for email addresses not tied to a Prospect in the system when an email is sent through Gmail.
Governance Profile Settings Overview
Outreach Everywhere and Gmail FAQs