The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins regarding Outreach Kaia governance profile settings. Governance settings available for Kaia include access to recordings, create/modify permissions for content cards, playlists, redact sensitive information, and one-sided recording (Kaia voice only).
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org’s Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- Outreach admins are required to update Use profiles to complete this process, for more information regarding Outreach Profiles, refer to the Outreach User Roles Overview article.
Kaia Recording Governance Settings
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the setting icon in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Profiles.
- Select the applicable profile.
Note: The admin profile cannot be edited.
- Navigate to Kaia Meetings.
Select the applicable option to manage the users access to Kaia recordings.
|Owned by anyone
|Users can see all meeting recordings except for recordings that have been individually set to ‘Private to meeting invitees’. See Modifying meeting recording visibility for more info on modifying individual recordings.
|Owned by them
|Users can see recordings for meetings they hosted, were invited to, or attended.
|Owned by them and their reports
|Users can see recordings owned by them and meetings of any users beneath them in the role hierarchy set in Outreach.
|Owned by them, their peers, and their reprots
|Users can see recordings owned by them and meetings of any other user with the same role as them and beneath them as set in the Roles area of Outreach.
Note: These settings are independent of the Calls settings under Record Visibility. If you have restricted visibility for Kaia recordings, you may want to set similar restrictions for Calls under Record Visibility, as well.
Any user who has their profile settings configured to Their reports’ meetings & their own or Their peers’ meetings & their own will still be able to see any recording that took place prior to March 15, 2022. If you need to restrict visibility of a specific recording, consider individually setting the recording's visibility to Private to meeting invitees.
For more information, see How To Modify Outreach Kaia Recording Visibility.
Content Card Create/Edit/Delete Permission
- Choose what this user profile can do with Kaia Content Cards.
- Choose additional recording options for this profile.