The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in adding a company logo to their calendars.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org’s Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- Outreach recommends using PNG, JPG, or GIF files under 1MB and are at least 300 x 300 pixels.
How To Add an Org Logo:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Org under the Use Admin section in the Settings panel.
- Click Logo in menu bar.
- Click Upload to add a logo image.
Review the logo and click Change or Remove to make desired adjustments.
Governance Profile Settings Overview