The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in configuring Template CRUD permissions. CRUD is defined as Create, Read, Update, Delete.
- Outreach Admins
- Some views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable.
- For governance profile settings, refer to Governance Profile Settings Overview.
Template CRUD permissions will ensure only certain members of an organization have the option to create, update and delete permissions related to Success Plans templates while still giving others read-only access to browse existing templates for their use.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Profiles under the User Admin section of the Settings panel and select the applicable profile.
Note: The Admin profile cannot be altered.
- Select Permitted from the Can use opportunities dropdown menu under the Opportunities section.
- Select Permitted from the Can use plans dropdown menu under the Success Plans section.
- Select Disabled from the Can create templates dropdown menu under the Success Plans section to restrict a user from creating templates.
- Click Save.
Users grouped under this Profile have access to Success Plans as configured.