This article provides direction to Outreach Users in reviewing and updating their Outreach Support Portal account profile, including Name, Profile Photo, Email, and Phone. The Outreach Support Portal provides the ability for Outreach Users to create a support user account in order to easily submit, manage, and review help requests.
- Outreach Users
- While the Outreach Support Portal currently requires a separate login and user account setup from your Outreach application platform, to ensure the best experience, it is strongly recommended that you use the same email address for both.
- For more information regarding contacting support—including hours of operation, best practices, and additional contact options—refer to the Best Practices for Contacting Outreach Support.
- At the top right of any page in the Outreach Support Portal, click Log into the support portal.
- Enter your Email and Password, then click Sign In.
- Once signed in, click your name and profile avatar in the upper right of the page.
- In the resulting dropdown, click Edit my profile.
- In the resulting pop-up, make any changes necessary in the available fields.
Note: Please use the first and last name and email address associated with your Outreach product user profile.
- Name - Ensure this is the first and last name as entered in your Outreach product user profile.
- Profile photo (optional) - Use an image with a 1:1 aspect ratio that is no smaller than 80x80 pixels. The image will be scaled to fit.
- Email - Ensure this is the email address as entered in your Outreach product user profile. This is the email address at which you will receive support ticket update notification messages.
- Phone number (optional)
- Click OK to save your changes.