Learn about your Outreach Support Portal account profile, including Name, Profile Photo, Email, and Phone. The Outreach Support Portal provides the ability for Outreach Users to access a support user account in order to easily submit, manage, and review help requests.
- Outreach Users
- Accessing your Support Portal profile requires signing in separately from your Outreach application with a unique set of credentials, and is based on your Outreach user email address.
- The only user-manageable Profile options are Profile Photo and Phone.
- For more information regarding contacting support—including hours of operation, best practices, and additional contact options—refer to the Best Practices for Contacting Outreach Support.
- At the top right of any page in the Outreach Support Portal, click Log into the support portal.
- Log in via either:
- the email address and password associated with the Outreach instance(s) whose tickets you are managing. (Note: Each Outreach instance has its own email address and password.)
- the single sign-on (SSO) options
First time user? In the sign in window, click Get A Password and follow the prompts to obtain login credentials. (Repeat for each instance that uses a unique email address for login.) Learn more here.
- Once signed in, click your name and profile avatar in the upper right of the page.
- In the resulting dropdown, click Edit my profile.
- In the resulting pop-up, review the available fields, making changes only to the ones indicated below:
- Name* - Ensure this is the first and last name as entered in your Outreach product user profile.
- Profile photo (optional) - Use an image with a 1:1 aspect ratio that is no smaller than 80x80 pixels. The image will be scaled to fit.
- Email* - Ensure this is the email address as entered in your Outreach product user profile. This is the email address at which you will receive support ticket update notification messages.
Phone number (optional)
* These fields should be reviewed, but not changed. Please make any changes and double-check any information in your Outreach user profile.
- Click OK to save your changes.