The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in adding a default font for content.
Admins have the ability to set a default font for all of their Outreach users, found under the org settings. This determines the default font and size for all users, but it can still be adjusted by the individual user in the email compose window.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- Existing Templates and Sequences will need to be manually updated to reflect these changes.
How To Add a Default Font to Content:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Org in the User Admin section of the Settings panel.
- Configure the Default Font Format settings as applicable.
- Click Save.
The Default Font Format is saved as configured.