The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in creating Kaia Content Cards.
Content Cards provide value to teams by providing quick access to important recourses for reps, ramping up new hires, and making follow-up processes easy and efficient.
- Outreach Users
How To Create Kaia Content Cards:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Kaia icon (audio spectrum) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click Content Cards in the menu bar.
- Click Add Card. Note: Users creating content for the first time are presented with an Add Card button centered in the List View. Content Cards are displayed in the List View once the Cards become available (published).
- Select the applicable card as described in the table below:
Option Description Competitor Outlines key feature differences between products. Product Highlights a specific feature. Integration Products, plugins, extensions. Pricing Talking points about product pricing or licensing.
- Populate the Content Card with additional content as described in the table below:
Option Description Title Used to identify the content card. Key Points Related talking points. Reference Link Provides links to applicable resources for review and sharing as applicable. Display Name Include External or Internal Only to clarify if content can be shared with Prospects. Triggers
An audible word that when uttered in a Kaia meeting, the corresponding Content Card will automatically surface for the Rep.
Note: Too many triggers can cause Cards to surface at inopportune moments.
- Click Publish.
The Content Card is now available for use as configured.
Outreach University - Outreach Kaia