The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in deleting Prospect data from the Outreach Platform.
- Outreach Admin
- This article illustrates the process for deleting data per the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). For more information regarding the CCPA, refer to the CCPA FAQs article. For more information regarding surface-level removal of records, refer to the applicable articles listed in the Additional Resources section of this article.
- This is a permanent and irreversible deletion process.
How To Remove Data from Outreach:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Data & Privacy under the System Activity section of the Settings panel.
- Input the applicable email address of the Prospect to be deleted in the Email address field. Note: Only one email address can be submitted at a time.
- Click Submit Request.
- Input the applicable email address in the Email address field in the confirmation dialogue box.
- Click Delete.
Note: Clicking Delete is a permanent action and cannot be undone.
The request is queued for deletion.