The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in permanently deleting Prospect data from the Outreach Platform.
- Outreach Admin
- This article illustrates the process for deleting data per the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). For more information regarding the CCPA, refer to the CCPA FAQs article.
- This article illustrates features not yet available to Orgs. For more information regarding Privacy Compliance Deletion availability, contact your AE or CSM as applicable.
- This is a permanent and irreversible deletion process. Outreach recommends Admins consider removal of information before continuing this process as Outreach Support will not be able to recover lost data.
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- When a user submits an email address within the compliance request, the compliance request should remove all mailings/messages associated with that mailbox.
How To Remove Data from Outreach:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Data & Privacy under the System Activity section of the Settings panel.
- Input the applicable email address of the Prospect to be deleted in the Email address field. Note: Only one email address can be submitted at a time.
- Click Submit Request.
- Input the applicable email address in the Email address field in the confirmation dialogue box.
- Click Delete.
Note: Clicking Delete is a permanent action and cannot be undone.
The request is queued for deletion.