The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in purchasing phone numbers in the Outreach's platform.
The ability to purchase a phone number through Outreach is controlled by User Governance Profiles. If you do not have access, contact your Outreach Admin for more information.
Looking for International phone numbers?
Purchasing International phone numbers follows the same general process outlined in this article. However, some locations will require additional documentation and address verification.
Please also note that international mobile numbers are not available for purchase in Outreach -- only local or national type.
For more information regarding international phone numbers, refer to our International Phone Number Overview and FAQ.
- Outreach Users
Purchase Phone Numbers in Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click on Personal Settings.
- Under Voice, Click Phone numbers.
- Click the Purchase new phone number button.
- Select the Country from the dropdown menu.
- Click to select the applicable number. Search an area code to purchase a number for a specific location.
- Click Continue.
- On the Confirmation window, review and click Purchase.
In the event there are no numbers available in your desired area, please reach out to our support team with details for the number and how many you would like. We will pass this along to our voice provider to help demonstrate demand. Please note that this is only a request and we cannot guarantee any ETA for when a number may be made available.