The purpose of this article is to provide information to Outreach Users to help users listen to another users’ live call. This feature provides a real time call monitoring experience to Outreach Users by allowing users to follow users or teams of users live through their calling journey.
- Outreach User
- Users need to have the governance permission for live listen enabled.
- Users need to be able to view the calls of whichever users they are monitoring.
- There is a limit of 20 monitored users per page.
- Locked Users will also appear when filtering for Teams.
What is the feature?
A new tab under calls which allows team leads, managers, and admins to track calling activities of monitored users or teams in real time without having to manually refresh the call list
Key functions of the feature:
- Allows you to follow users or teams of users
- All calls are updated in real time and show the prospect associated with the call as well as the current duration of the call
- Supports smartviews
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Calls tab.
- Click Call Monitoring.