Move Prospects to a Particular Step
Move multiple prospects within a Sequence
- Click into the sequence that needs the adjustment and click on the prospects tab on the top of the page.
- Select the prospects that need to be moved and under the gear button, select "move to step"
- Confirm the step you'd like the prospects to move into and confirm.
- Refresh your page to see the updates.
Move an individual prospect:
- Find the prospect that needs to be adjusted, click into their profile, and select "sequences" on the top of the page.
- Find the sequence that needs adjustment, click on the three dots icon that appears on the right, and select "move to step".
- Choose the desired step and confirm the update.
Note: Prospects will now follow that step's interval time. For example, if the user moves a prospect to step 2, and step 2's interval doesn't allow it to send for 3 hours, the prospect will wait for 3 hours.