The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in transferring prospect ownership to another Outreach user.
Occasionally transferring Sequenced Prospects, transferring Sequence ownership, or change ownership of Prospects from Outreach to another Outreach User is necessary to ensure an efficient and effective workflow. A common example of this is when a User leaves the organization, and existing active Prospects and Sequences need to be transferred to another user.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- The following process is applicable for Outreach Admins transferring sequences or sequenced Prospects in large batches. Outreach provides the same functionality in a streamlined propagating process. For more information regarding propagating prospect records, refer to the How To Enable Propagate Prospect Ownership article.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Sequences States under the System Activity section in the Settings Panel.
- Click Views & Filters and click Sort & Filter in the menu bar.
- Input the applicable user name in the Sequencer: field under Search Options:. Note: Input the name of the original Prospect/Sequence owner.
- Select the applicable Prospects to reassign.
- Click the Settings icon (gear) and select Assign Mailbox.
- Select the new owner from the From: dropdown menu on the Assign prospects to... window.
- Select the applicable action from the Update existing undelivered emails?: dropdown menu as outlined in the table below:
Option Description Yes, update the mailbox of any existing undelivered emails Updates who the mailings come from and who Tasks will be assigned to. No, leave any existing undelivered emails untouched. Will retain the original owner as who mailings originate from and who Tasks will be assigned to.
- Click Assign.
The selected Prospects have been reassigned to the applicable owner.