The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in transferring prospect ownership to another Outreach user.
Occasionally transferring sequenced prospects, sequence ownership, or change ownership of Prospects from Outreach to another Outreach user is necessary to ensure an efficient and effective workflow. A common example of this is when a user leaves the organization, and existing active Prospects and Sequences need to be transferred to another user.
- Outreach Admins
- The following process is applicable for Outreach Admins transferring sequences or sequenced Prospects in large batches. Outreach provides the same functionality in a streamlined propagating process. For more information regarding propagating prospect records, refer to the How To Enable Propagate Prospect Ownership article.
How To Transfer Sequenced Prospects
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the user's initials in the navigation sidebar.
- Click Sequences States under the System Activity section in the Settings Panel.
- Click Sort & Filter and input the applicable user name in the Sequencer: field under Search Options:. Note: Input the name of the original Prospect/Sequence owner.
- Select all applicable Prospects to be reassigned to a new owner.
- Click the Settings icon (gear) and select Assign Mailbox.
- Select the new owner from the From: dropdown menu on the Assign prospects to... window.
- Select the applicable action from the Update existing undelivered emails?: dropdown menu as outlined in the table below:
Option Description Yes, update the mailbox of any existing undelivered emails Updates who the mailings come from and who Tasks will be assigned to. No, leave any existing undelivered emails untouched. Will retain the original owner as who mailings originate from and who Tasks will be assigned to.
- Click Assign.
The selected Prospects have been reassigned to the applicable owner.