The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in creating Teams in Outreach.
Creating teams is an admin setting that allows Users to segment Outreach views by a group of Users. Team filters can apply to prospects, sequences, snippets, templates accounts, tasks, calls, and reports.
- Outreach Admins
- Users building teams as part of a global sales staff should consider structuring teams by region, manager, and languages.
How To Create a Team:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Teams under the User Admin section of the Settings Panel.
- Click +Team.
- Input the team name in the Name field and select a collection to assign to the team as applicable. Note: For more information regarding collections, refer to the Collections Overview article.
- Click Save.
- Click Add Members and search to add the applicable team members.
- Click Add.
Note: Assign a Team leader as applicable.
The Team has been successfully created.
Note: To add additional Outreach users to existing teams, click into the existing team to add them to the member list.
Applying the Team Filter:
- Find the list view that you're interested in filtering. Team filters can currently be currently apply to prospects, sequences, snippets, templates accounts, tasks, calls, and reports.
- On the left hand side of the page, click on the "Views & Filters" button (if it isn't already open) and make sure you've selected "Sort & Filter" on the top of the open options.
- Scroll down the list until you see "Search Options"
- Under "Owner" select "Only certain teams" and start typing in the name of your team. The Outreach list view will instantly update to show a list of items that are owned by any members nested under that team.