The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in assigning previously purchased phone numbers to Outreach users.
Organizations with Outreach Voice have the option to restrict users from purchasing numbers and rely on Outreach Admins to purchase and assign numbers as applicable. Organizations utilizing the configuration, setup, and management of purchased numbers, will need to assign numbers to users.
- Outreach Admins
- Using imported number lists is not a recommended practice due to risk of outgoing calls to Prospects being registered as spam.
- Imported personal phone numbers cannot be re-assigned. To assign the number to a new user, you have to delete the number and ask the new user to import and verify the number again from their end.
- You can assign a single phone number only to one user, you cannot assign one number to a group of users.
How To Assign Previously Purchased Phone Numbers to Outreach Users
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the Administration (Gear Icon) in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Phone Numbers under the Communication Tools section in the left panel.
- Click to select the number to assign.
- Click Assign Owner icon (silhouette) in the menu bar.
- Search and select the user name in the Owner: dropdown menu.
- Click Assign.
- Click Assign on the Assign Owner Phones dialog window.
The number is now assigned and available for use by the applicable user.