The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in assigning previously purchased phone numbers to Outreach users.
Organizations with Outreach Voice have the option to restrict users from purchasing numbers and rely on Outreach Admins to purchase and assign numbers as applicable. Organizations utilizing the configuration, setup, and management of purchased numbers, will need to assign numbers to users.
- Outreach Admins
How To Assign Previously Purchased Phone Numbers to Outreach Users
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the user's initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Phones under the System Config section in the Settings panel.
- Click to select the number to assign.
- Click Assign Owner icon (silhouette) in the menu bar.
- Search and select the user name in the Owner: dropdown menu.
- Click Assign.
- Click Confirm on the Assign Owner Phones dialog window.
- Click Done. The number is now assigned and available for use by the applicable user.