The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in creating a Call Step and Voicemail Script in a sequence.
- Outreach Users
Outreach recommends creating a voicemail script before creating call steps in sequences. For more information on creating a voicemail script or voicemail drop, refer to the applicable articles.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the Sequences landing page.
- Click the applicable sequence to access the Sequence Steps settings page.
- Click Add Step.
- Select Phone Call from the Step Type dropdown menu.
- Configure the time interval as applicable.
- Input the voicemail script in the Task Note field and click Save.
As prospects move through the sequence step, a task will be created which includes the voicemail script within the task execution view.
Alternatively, you can create a voicemail drop to automatically leave the correct message if your prospect doesn't pick up the phone.