The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in configuring profile settings for Outreach Meetings.
Outreach Admins have the ability to allow or deny certain Outreach users from accessing features of Outreach Meetings.
- Outreach Admins
Adjusting Profile Settings
- Click the initials on the bottom left hand corner to navigate to the settings panel.
- On the setting panel, click "profiles".
- Select the profile of the group of users you'd like to adjust settings.
- Under the profile settings, there are three sections where you can adjust Outreach Meetings Permission: "Meeting Types", "Meetings" and an option nested under "Record Visibility".
Meeting Types determine what meeting types different users can view, whether they can create new meeting types, and share meetings types with other Outreach users.
View Private Meeting Types
- All Meeting Types - The Outreach user can see all other user's Meeting Types
- Owned Meeting Types - The Outreach user can only see Meeting Types that they have created
- Owned and Records' Meeting Types - The Outreach user can see Meeting Types created themselves or by Outreach users that fall under their role hierarchy. Ex: AEs can see meeting types created by the SDRs on their team.
Create New Meeting Types
- Permitted - The Outreach user can create their own Meeting Types
- Denied - The Outreach user cannot create their own Meetings Types, and can only use shared Meeting Types created by others.
Share Meeting Types
- Permitted - The Outreach user can share their Meeting Types with other Outreach users
- Denied - The Outreach user cannot share their Meetings Types with other Outreach users.
Meetings permits or denies the ability for the Outreach user to use any of the Outreach Meetings functionality.
The option under Record Visibility determines whether users are able to view Meeting activity. For example, if you want users with this profile to only view meeting activity under prospects they own, you would want to select "Owned Records" under Prospects. If you would like for users to view all meeting activity, regardless of ownership, you would select "All records".