Outreach Meetings Profile Settings
Outreach Admins have the ability to allow or deny certain Outreach users from accessing features of Outreach Meetings.
Adjusting Profile Settings
1. Click the initials on the bottom left hand corner to navigate to the settings panel.
2. On the setting panel, click "profiles".
3. Select the profile of the group of users you'd like to adjust settings.
4. Under the profile settings, find "Meeting Types"
5. These settings determine what meeting types different users can view, whether they can create new meeting types, and share meetings types with other Outreach users.
View Private Meeting Types
- All Meeting Types - The Outreach user can see all other user's Meeting Types
- Owned Meeting Types - The Outreach user can only see Meeting Types that they have created
- Owned and Records' Meeting Types - The Outreach user can see Meeting Types created themselves or by Outreach users that fall under their role hierarchy. Ex: AEs can see meeting types created by the SDRs on their team.
Create New Meeting Types
- Permitted - The Outreach user can create their own Meeting Types
- Denied - The Outreach user cannot create their own Meetings Types, and can only use shared Meeting Types created by others.
Share Meeting Types
- Permitted - The Outreach user can share their Meeting Types with other Outreach users
- Denied - The Outreach user cannot share their Meetings Types with other Outreach users.