The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in configuring time zones for scheduling meetings.
When a meeting invite is delivered using Outreach Meetings, Outreach displays the time based on the time zone found in your calendar settings. However, this is adjustable.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach will default the time zone to PST unless adjusted.
- This article discusses the process of updating the default time zone for users when scheduling meetings. For information regarding Prospect time zones, refer to the applicable articles.
How To Configure Default Meeting Time Zones:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click You under the User Admin section in the Settings panel.
- Click Calendar in the menu bar.
- Select the applicable time zone from the Time Zone dropdown menu under the Scheduling section.
- Click Save.
Meeting invites now display the configured time zone.
When you send a meeting invitation or meeting availability through Outreach, the times will include your default time zone.
If you know your prospects time zone, you can adjust the default time of your calendar to reflect the prospects time zone so you are not booking meetings too late or early in the day.