The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in configuring time zones for scheduling meetings.
- Outreach Users
- Time zones are set to PST by default in the Outreach platform.
- This article discusses the process of updating the default time zone for users when scheduling meetings. For information regarding Prospect time zones, refer to the applicable articles.
How To Configure Default Meeting Time Zones:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click You under the User Admin section in the Settings panel.
- Click Calendar in the menu bar.
- Select the applicable time zone from the Time Zone dropdown menu under the Scheduling section.
- Click Save.
Meeting invites now display the configured time zone.
Meeting invites display the configured time zone.
If you know your prospects time zone, you can adjust the default time of your calendar to reflect the prospects time zone so you are not booking meetings too late or early in the day.
How time zone normalization works in Microsoft Outlook