The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in loading a call list and verifying data flow with Outreach.
- Outreach Users
Load Call Lists and Verify Data Flow:
- Select the checkbox next to the list you just created
- Click Load List
- Leave the Session Dial settings at the defaults and click Submit to load the Call List
- From the Dropdown menu under your name in the top right hand corner select “Open Test Dialog” (This will simulate a conversation without actually calling anyone so you can test the data flow)
- In the resulting Pop Up Window Enter Call Notes, and select values for the Stage, Call Purpose and Call Disposition from the corresponding dropdown lists
- Click the View in CRM link to open the prospects record in Outreach in a new browser tab
- Click the “Hang Up and Next Call” button a the top of the Pop up window to initiate the write-back of data to Outreach
- Switch to the browser tab that was opened with the prospects Outreach record in step 6
- Refresh the browser window
- Ensure the prospects stage updates to the stage selected in step 5
- In the Activity Record for the prospect confirm that the Call Task was completed for the prospect and that a call log containing the Call Notes, Call Purpose and Call Disposition was created.
If you experience any challenges while completing this configuration please call the ConnectAndSell Support team at 1.888.297.5313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org