The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in setting up Custom Caller ID in Outreach Voice.
The Custom Caller ID feature allows you to import your phone number to be used in the Outreach platform. Setting up your phone allows you to customize the outbound caller ID to match a phone of your choosing.
Setting up Custom Caller ID
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the user's initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- On the Settings landing page, click the Voice option in the menu bar.
- On the Voice Settings landing page, click Add Number.
- Click the Import Phone Number option.
- Input the phone number you want Outreach to use when calling prospects.
- Click Verify.
- The Verify Phone Number window re-populates with a 6-digit code and the platform dials the user-specified number.
- Answer the phone and input the 6-digit verification code. Note: For the verification process to complete successfully, you must answer the phone and input the 6-digit verification number shown
- Click Save. Your account has been updated successfully.