The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in setting up Custom Caller ID in Outreach Voice.
The Custom Caller ID feature allows you to import your phone number to be used in the Outreach platform. Setting up your phone allows you to customize the outbound caller ID to match a phone of your choosing.
- Outreach Users
- Using imported number lists is not a recommended practice due to risk of outgoing calls to Prospects being registered as spam.
Setting up Custom Caller ID
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Hover over the user's initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Personal Settings
- On the Personal Settings landing page, locate the Voice section.
Click Phone Numbers
- On the Voice Settings landing page, click Add Personal Phone Number
- Input the phone number you want Outreach to use when calling prospects.
- Click Verify.
- The Verify Phone Number window re-populates with a 6-digit code and the platform dials the user-specified number.
- Answer the phone and input the 6-digit verification code.
Note: For the verification process to complete successfully, you must answer the phone and input the 6-digit verification number shown
- Click Save. Your account has been updated successfully.