The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in adding a snippet to an Outlook email.
- Outreach Users
- In order to track a link from an inserted snippet, the user must highlight and copy the link and the displayed text from the snippet they want to track into the tracked link page.
How To Add Snippets to Outlook Emails
- Compose a new email in Outlook.
- Click the More Options (...) icon in the message bar.
- Click the Snippets option.
- Search to select the applicable snippet.
The snippet is enabled for the email.