Each individual has the option to tailor which tiles appear in Account and Prospect overviews. Modifications made are unique to the individual, meaning changes to these tiles will only be reflected to the individual making the changes.
Customizing Sales Intelligence Tiles
- To customize your layout, select one of the system layouts and select "edit". Click on "clone", which is the option that gives you the ability to customize with your preferences.
- Adjust the layout name, owner, and privacy settings.
- Once complete, you'll be brought to the layout editor. The layout editor allows you to:
- Add and/or remove tiles
- Drag and drop tiles to reorganize their placement (click to drag and drop)
- Resize tiles (click bottom right corner and drag to resize)
Note: Any changes made to customize the layout of Intelligence Tiles are unique to the specific user and are not reflected org-wide to other users. If you have access to someone else's layout and make adjustments, it won't affect the parent layout.