The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in enabling the Insert HTML feature for user profiles.
- Outreach Admins
- Outreach Admins must enable the Insert HTML feature for users.
- Outreach does not support HTML configuration or troubleshooting.
- Outreach recommends users test HTML prior to sending to Prospects with an applicable HTML editor.
How To Enable HTML Composer Access:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Profiles under the User Admin section of the Settings panel.
- Click the applicable profile. Note: The Admin profile cannot be altered.
- Select the Permitted or Denied from the Insert HTML: dropdown menu under the Administration section of the Settings tab.
- Click Save.
Users associated with the Profile will have permission to insert HTML as configured.