The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in configuring the available settings for Outreach Kaia.
- Outreach Users
- Popups must be enabled in the Chrome browser for Outreach Kaia to automatically launch at the beginning of meetings. For more information on enabling pop ups in Google Chrome, refer to the Block or allow pop-ups in Chrome article.
- Additional settings including one-sided call recording and numeric redaction are not available as a user setting, these are available controlled by the admin on the user profile settings.
How To Configure Outreach Kaia User Settings:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials (avatar) on the bottom left corner and select Personal Settings.
- Navigate to Meetings and click Kaia.
- Configure the auto-detect languages for Kaia transcription.
If you regularly have meetings in different languages, you can set Kaia to automatically detect which language is spoken at the start of the call and then Kaia will transcribe in that language for the call. Select the two languages you use most often for Kaia to choose between. Note that for a language option to be available here, your administrator must first enable that language for your organization. You can also manually change the transcription language in the Kaia Live window during the meeting using the language picker. If you do not want Kaia to auto-detect and change the transcription language at the start of the call, then do not select a second language here.