The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in configuring the available settings for Outreach Kaia.
- Outreach Users
- Popups must be enabled in the Chrome browser for Outreach Kaia to automatically launch at the beginning of meetings. For more information on enabling pop ups in Google Chrome, refer to the Block or allow pop-ups in Chrome article.
How To Configure Outreach Kaia User Settings:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials (avatar) on the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click You under the User Admin section of the Settings panel.
- Click Kaia in the menu bar.
- Click to select or deselect whether Kaia automatically joins a meeting with Prospects or is queued.
The updates are saved automatically as configured.
Outreach Kaia Meetings Overview
How To Access Kaia Meeting Recordings
How To Create Kaia Content Cards
Installing the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension