The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in configuring the available settings for Outreach Kaia.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach Everywhere is required for this feature. For more information regarding installing Outreach Everywhere, refer to the Installing Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension article.
- Popups must be enabled in the Chrome browser for Kaia to automatically launch at the beginning of meetings. For more information on enabling pop ups in Google Chrome, refer to the Block or allow pop-ups in Chrome article.
How To Configure Outreach Kaia User Settings:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials (avatar) on the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click You under the User Admin section of the Settings panel.
- Click Kaia in the menu bar.
Option Description Announce every time a participant joins Kaia announces the meeting is being recorded for each participant.
Note: This option is enabled by default.
Announce only when the first non-host participant joins. Kaia only announces the meeting is being recorded for the first non-host participant.
- Click to select or deselect whether Kaia automatically joins a meeting with Prospects or is queued.
The updates are saved automatically as configured.