Step 1: Archive all content that is out of date, repetitive, and/or made by reps who
shouldn’t have had content creation privileges.
- Track all content you are archiving.
- Ensure that only the right people in the org have privileges within Outreach to
- If prospects are currently in sequence, lock the sequence then go back in 30-45 days to
- Get feedback from leadership and teams on what content should be kept.
Step 2: Audit & Address Operational Issues in Sequences.
Now that extra and unnecessary content is turned off, go through and audit all failed
sequence states to ensure we are reaching out to 100% of the prospects we intend to.
- Operational type updates:
- Failed Steps
Step 3: Create collections for SDRS to start organizing content.
Updating and adding both collections and tags to SDR content, so that SDRS will know exactly
where to locate the content they are looking for.
- Naming Convention
- Sequence Strategy Docs
Step 4: Edit and update remaining content.
Start going through remaining content and take out any outdated pieces of information.