- Improve attribution modeling in analytics teams, Outreach Data Sharing with Snowflake now includes email sentiment
- Improved reporting for Outreach users with new data platform
- Streamline meeting scheduling with public calendar link availability in the Outreach app and universal task flow
- Understand prospecting activities with new call metrics within the Daily Activity Report
- Enable global teams with localized calendar widgets (DE, ES, FR, and JPN)
- Enhance seller workflow governance with the ability to disable non-sequence emails
- Easily access crucial email insights from the prospect list view page
- Schedule new meetings effortlessly with Zoom calendar integration (BETA)
- Install Marketplace apps for specific users
Improve attribution modeling in analytics teams, Outreach Data Sharing with Snowflake now includes Email Sentiment
Outreach Data Sharing with Snowflake now includes data from machine learning models that analyze replies to your sequenced emails. Email sentiment is a valuable part of Outreach's in-app reporting and can now be incorporated into analyses and reports using your shared datasets.
Outreach Data Sharing with Snowflake now contains a classification for replies to your sequenced emails! The Email Sentiment model utilized in the Outreach Team Performance report categorizes responses into categories like Positive - Willing to Meet, Objection - Already Has Solution, Referral, and more. This data is now available through Data Sharing and can be used to enhance your attribution models, best practices analyses, and other connected insights.
Improved reporting for Outreach users with new data platform
Outreach is making significant enhancements to our in-app reporting suite by migrating to a new data platform. This move will not only address scalability concerns but also enable near-real-time updates across all metrics in the future, which means you'll get faster insights and more accurate data.
We're confident that this change will have a positive impact on your reporting needs. The reports impacted include the Sales Execution Report, Team Performance, and Sequence Performance. This change will benefit customers with large amounts of data, as it's scalable for their needs. We're excited about this transition and look forward to helping you make better business decisions with this enhanced reporting system.
With this migration, some metrics were updated with improved logic. Below are the impacts due to this migration:
Filtering or pivoting a report by team. Multiple changes were made to attribute activities to a team based on when the user who did those activities was actually on the team. This will result in more accurate team-level reporting.
- Overdue tasks by team. Previously, overdue tasks when grouped by team included tasks where the due date occurred before the user joined the team. Going forward, it will only count tasks that were due while the user was assigned to that team. This will result in a slight decrease in a team’s overdue task count.
- Team activity attribution. Fixed issue where activities were not attributed to a team if they occurred on the date a user left the team. This will result in a slight metric increase.
- Team sequence state attribution. Fixed issues where sequence activities could be attributed to multiple teams or not attributed to any team depending on how the Sequence Performance report was filtered. Metrics may vary by > 5% when the report is filtered by team.
- Looking at the Meetings Forecasted metric. This metric previously did not count users who had no activity in the selected time range, even if the system had a prediction for them. This led to under-counting at the team and aggregate level.
- Team & User filters will be combined with AND instead of OR. Previously, applying a team and user filter at the same time produced results that matched one or the other instead of both. This change will result in less data being displayed when using these filters together.
- Users & Teams with no activity. These were previously hidden and will be visible now. The change will result in more rows in the report tables, but should not impact overall counts.
- Row ordering across table pagination. Previously the reports had a known bug where table rows would be reshuffled if they had the exact same value in one metric as another row. This has been corrected so that all results are returned in a consistent order.
- First day of the week. Our previous solution always counted Thursday as the first day of the week when grouping metrics by week. The new solution chooses the first day of the week based on the selected time range. Example: if you pick a custom date range starting on a Wednesday, the week will run from Wednesday to Wednesday.
- Sequence Performance reply rate. Fixed issue where email open rate, click rate, and reply rate were slightly undercounted when filtering by number of prospect replies.
Streamline meeting scheduling with Public Calendar link availability in the Outreach app and Universal Task Flow
Easily add your public calendar link in the Outreach email compose and the Universal task flow.
Starting Dec 4, 2023, and rolling out to all customers by Jan 5, 2024
When crafting emails in Outreach or utilizing the Universal Task Flow, users can now seamlessly incorporate links to their public calendar. This functionality, once exclusive to the Gmail extension and Outlook add-in, is now accessible directly in the Universal Task Flow and the email web compose.
Users can customize link language, design, and the meeting type before inserting it into their email. For any edits, a user simply needs to delete the existing link and reinsert it with the desired values.
Understand prospecting activities with new call metrics within the Daily Activity Report
New call metrics added to the Daily Activity Report
XDR managers will be able to track prospecting activities more effectively with the latest update to the Daily Activity Report. The update includes new call metrics that offer insights into Connected Calls, Total Talk Time, and Average Call Duration.
- Connected Calls: The total number of calls that were picked up or went to voicemail, based on voice provider data.
- Total Talk Time: Sum of time spent on a call. Includes calls < 1 minute.
- Average Call Duration: Average length of calls in the selected period. Includes calls < 1 minute.
These metrics are updated every 15 minutes. If there are no new calls made, the reporting will not refresh until new data becomes available.
Enable Global teams with localized calendar widgets (DE, ES, FR, and JPN)
Users can now send their calendar availability and link to the public calendar in French, German, Japanese, and Spanish.
Available now - DE, ES, FR language
Starting Dec 4, 2023, and rolling out to all customers by Jan 5, 2024 - JPN language
While inserting availability or a public calendar link, users will have the option to change the language of the Meeting widgets (Insert availability or Insert calendar link) to French, German, French, Japanese, and Spanish (Latin America and Spain).
Enhance seller workflow governance with the ability to disable non-sequence emails
For accounts that want to prescribe specific workflows using Sequences and manual email tasks, admins have now the possibility to disable the ability to send emails outside of a sequence.
A new profile setting has been added: "Send emails outside of a sequence". By default, this profile setting is enabled.
When a user tries to compose an email and doesn't have the necessary permission to do so, an error message will be displayed: "You do not have permission to send emails outside of sequences".
The setting controls user actions from:
- the email icons bottom of the top menu
- + Message action button in Outbox
- Prospect email in the prospect card
- Prospect email in the task flow prospect card
Bulk emails are still controlled by the existing setting: "Send emails to prospects in Bulk".
Easily access crucial Email Insights from the Prospect List View Page
Access crucial email statistics directly from the Prospect List View page without the need to navigate to individual prospects.
With our latest update, we’ve significantly improved the email status icon on the prospects list view page. Gain quick access to comprehensive email statistics, including opens, clicks, and replies. These insights empower you to quickly understand prospect engagement and make informed decisions.
The crucial insights are now accessible directly from the prospect list view page, eliminating the need to navigate into individual prospect details.
Schedule new meetings effortlessly with Zoom Calendar Integration (BETA)
Zoom integration with Outreach meetings automatically adds a dynamically generated Zoom meeting link to all meetings scheduled with Outreach.
BETA: Dec 2023
Streamline meeting scheduling with Zoom integration. Zoom integration automatically attaches unique videoconferencing links to every meeting created with Outreach, regardless of whether users created this meeting in Outreach directly or whether a prospect booked it through the seller's public calendar. Outreach will add the dynamically generated videoconferencing link so sellers no longer need to do it manually.
This functionality is available for organizations using Zoom as a video conferencing tool.
Please reach out to your CSM if you would like to be enrolled in the Beta.
Install Marketplace apps for specific users
- Go to ‘Settings > Integrations > Installed apps’
- Select the app from the list
- Go to the ‘Access’ tab and make the desired changes