Outreach Users can open a ticket online for help from Outreach Billing Support.
The Outreach Support Portal is provides extensive answers to technical and account related questions and issues. The Billing Support section includes extensive FAQs, billing account management guidance, pricing info, and our latest W-9. However, if the information you find doesn't address your issue, Outreach Support is here to help.
|*** IMPORTANT *** Please do not include any non-essential personal identifying information (PII), or any protected health information (PHI) in any communications you send to us. Although data in the system is encrypted, it is not intended to store or process any PII or PHI information. Please keep in mind that information shared within these tickets is triaged and routed to the appropriate parties. There is a possibility that information you include in a ticket may be read by parties in addition to the person to whom it is addressed.|
- Outreach Users
- Outreach Admins
- This article discusses the process for contacting Outreach Support for technical troubleshooting. For information on requesting additional seats, refer to the How To Request a Seat Add Through the Support Portal article.
- Before contacting Billing Support, we recommend you review our Billing FAQ, which may provide a quick solution and will also help you have answers to typical support questions ready if you open a help ticket.
- For more information regarding contacting support—including hours of operation, best practices, and additional contact options—refer to the Best Practices for Contacting Outreach Support.
- At the top right of any page in the Outreach Support Portal, click Log into the support portal.
- Log in via either:
- the email address and password associated with the Outreach instance(s) whose tickets you are managing. (Note: Each Outreach instance has its own email address and password.)
- the single sign-on (SSO) options
First time user? In the sign in window, click Get A Password and follow the prompts to obtain login credentials. (Repeat for each instance that uses a unique email address for login.) Learn more here.
- Click Contact Support.
- Select Billing Questions from the Please choose your issue below dropdown menu.
- Complete the request form with a thorough description of your question or issue.
Note: Please submit only one issue per ticket for effective resolution.
- Review suggested answers along the righthand margin.
- Click Submit.
- Watch your email for notifications or open your Requests page to track updates to your ticket.