The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in requesting the addition of seats to their organization via the Support Portal.
- All Outreach Users
- Outreach Admins
Admins can request additional seats through by completing the request form.
How To Request a Seat Add Through Support
- Access and sign into the Outreach Support Portal.
Note: Click Get A Password if this is the first time signing into the portal.
- Click Submit a Request.
- Select Add/Remove Services from the Issue dropdown menu.
- Add email addresses for the CC field if applicable.
- Select the applicable organization from the Organization field.
- Select Add New Outreach Seat(s) from the Add/Remove Service dropdown menu.
- Select the applicable option from the Are you an Outreach Admin? dropdown menu.
Note: Only Outreach Admins can request seat adds and removals.
- Input the number of seats in the Number of Seats to be Added - Admin field.
- Input the number of seats in the Number of Seats to be Added - Standard field.
- Click to agree to the terms and conditions and complete the remainder of the form as applicable.
- Click Submit.
The Seat Add Request will process and you will be notified when the process is complete.