The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in blind-copying outbound emails to the Activity of a Lead or Contact object in Salesforce.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach does not recommend using this process if the Salesforce plugin is set up and enabled. For more information, refer to the Connecting & Testing Salesforce Plugin Environment article.
- If the orgs not using the Salesforce plugin, each user will have to follow these steps to enable auto-BCC to Salesforce.
- Ensure the BCC to SFDC email address is correct. If it is not correct, the outgoing emails will bounce.
How To BCC Outgoing Emails to Salesforce:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click You under the User Admin section in the Settings panel.
- Click Add Recipient under the Email Sending section.
- Input the Salesforce BCC link in the Email field as applicable. Note: For more information regarding the Salesforce BCC link, refer to the Find Your Salesforce BCC Email article.
- Click Save. Outgoing emails will BCC to Salesforce as configured.