Outreach Admins have the option to hide emails and email activity for prospects or Outreach users with a specific domain. When this setting is enabled, Outreach users will not see email activity or email content related to these domains within the Outreach Platform.
Hide Emails and Email Activity in Outreach for Specific Email Domains
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform.
- Under the Settings panel that appears, find the section labeled "User Admin" and select "Org".
- Scroll down the page until you find the section labeled "Hide emails and email activity for prospects who have an email address matching:"
- Enter the domains where Outreach should not show any emails or email activity. Each domain should be on its own line. Use an asterisk as a wildcard as needed.
- *@domain.com - any email ending with @domain.com
- name@* - any email starting with name
- *name* - any email including name