The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in hiding email activity in Outreach.
Outreach Admins have the option to hide emails and email activity for prospects or Outreach users with a specific domain. When this setting is enabled, Outreach users will not see email activity or email content related to these domains within the Outreach Platform.
- Outreach Admins
- Outreach recommends including domains that are often used to send/receive sensitive information.
Hide Emails and Email Activity in Outreach for Specific Email Domains
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform.
- Under the Settings panel that appears, find the section labeled "User Admin" and select "Org".
- Scroll down the page until you find the section labeled "Hide emails and email activity for prospects who have an email address matching:"
- Enter the domains where Outreach should not show any emails or email activity. Each domain should be on its own line. Use an asterisk as a wildcard as needed.
- *@domain.com - any email ending with @domain.com
- name@* - any email starting with name
- *name* - any email including name