Outreach Admins have the option to hide emails and email activity for prospects or Outreach users with a specific domain. When this setting is enabled, Outreach users will not see email activity or email content related to these domains within the Outreach Platform.
It's a good idea to include domains that are often used to send/receive sensitive information.
Hide Emails and Email Activity in Outreach for Specific Email Domains
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform.
- Under the Settings panel that appears, find the section labeled "User Admin" and select "Org".
- Scroll down the page until you find the section labeled "Hide emails and email activity for prospects who have an email address matching:"
- Enter the domains where Outreach should not show any emails or email activity. Each domain should be on its own line. Use an asterisk as a wildcard as needed.
- *@domain.com - any email ending with @domain.com
- name@* - any email starting with name
- *name* - any email including name