Outreach admins can configure additional public calendar fields on the "Schedule a Meeting" form. This helps collect new information from new or existing prospects while scheduling meetings. These fields can be required for a customer to book time, or set as an optional field.
Note: First name, last name, and email address will always be required.
Create New Public Calendar Fields
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform.
- On the settings panel, find the section labeled “System Config” and select “Meetings”.
- You’ll see two additional options - “Company” and “Phone Number” with a drop down menu supporting three different options:
- Do Not Display: The field will not appear when the prospect books a meeting through the public calendar link.
- Display - Required: The field will appear and when the prospect books a meeting through the public calendar link and is required information before they can confirm the meeting.
- Display - Not Required: The field will appear when the prospect books a meeting through the public calendar link, but it is optional information.
- The next time a prospect books a meeting through your public calendar link, they’ll see the new calendar fields. An asterisk next to the field indicates it’s required. If there is no asterisk, the field is optional.
- If a prospect does not fill out a required field, they’ll get an error message that says “Please fill out this field”.