Creating teams is an admin setting that allows you to segment Outreach views by a group of users. Team filters can currently be currently apply to prospects, sequences, snippets, templates accounts, tasks, calls, and reports.
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform.
- On the settings panel, find the section labeled "User Admin" and click into "Teams".
- On the top right hand corner of the page click the blue "Add" button.
- Name your team. Under "Users" select or type the name of Outreach users you'd like to be included in the team.
- Click "+Add" to finish adding team members.
Note: To add additional Outreach users to existing teams, click into the existing team and add the new Outreach user to the existing list.
Applying the Team Filter
- Find the list view that you're interested in filtering. Team filters can currently be currently apply to prospects, sequences, snippets, templates accounts, tasks, calls, and reports.
- On the left hand side of the page, click on the "Views & Filters" button (if it isn't already open) and make sure you've selected "Sort & Filter" on the top of the open options.
- Scroll down the list until you see "Search Options"
- Under "Owner" select "Only certain teams" and start typing in the name of your team. The Outreach list view will instantly update to show a list of items that are owned by any members nested under that team.